We are Tucson-based designers, artists, creatives, and programmers. Our goal is to help connect people for collaboration, learning and opportunity.
The Tucson Digital Arts Community is a place for digital artists and other like-minded creatives to come together. We organize social gatherings once a month to help facilitate new connections between diverse professionals.
Currently we’re in the process of scheduling workshops where members may share their specialties with others. To find out more visit the events listings.
For more information about TDAC, events, and how to get involved, continue reading, or send us a note via the contact form.
Can I add an event myself?
Please do! TDAC members can add events at any time. Once approved, your event will show up in our Events calendar.
- Log in with your member profile.
- Click “Add a Event” under the calendar in the sidebar (or at the bottom of the left sidebar on your profile page).
- You will enter the New Event form (which is the basic WordPress “new post” form).
- Enter a title and body text.
- Enter the date for the event in the “Event Editor” area (at the bottom of the page).
- When you are ready, select “Submit for Approval” to save the event.
- Once approved, your new event will show up on the home page and in the Events calendar.
Can I create a new group?
Yes, new groups are encouraged, and are easy to create once you are logged in.
- Go to your member profile page (click your name in the top right corner).
- In your member profile sidebar (on the left), click “Groups”.
- Next, click the “Create a Group” link under “My Groups”.
- Follow the steps and enter the required information (you can skip the Invite Members step).
- Save the group.
- The new group should appear shortly on the the Groups page (it might take up to 30 minutes, though).
- You can also create a group from the home page. Look under the groups list for the link, “Add a Group”.
The TDAC community is as strong as its members, so please join us, participate, and help us improve our community.
How to get involved:
- Come to TDAC events, including workshops, tutorials, lectures, social events, and more!
- Sign up to be a TDAC member.
- Join a group or start a new group, and participate in group discussions.
- Follow our website development for known bugs, our wishlist, development environment details. You can help by submitting bug reports for anything you see on the TDAC site (broken links, layout problems, browser issues, etc).
- Follow us on Twitter for event updates and news.